Your support of the Brauer Group Lab allows us to conduct high-quality research that ultimately is used to promote positive behavior change across a wide variety of domains such as diversity and sustainability.
Giving options for those interested in financially supporting our lab’s research endeavors can be found here.
You will be redirected to donate to the Department of Psychology fund, and using the above link will earmark the funds specifically for the Brauer Group Lab. We greatly appreciate any and all support from the community, financial or otherwise.
Gifts to the Brauer Group Lab:
- pay salaries of graduate students who are essential for getting research projects done
- provide financial support for undergraduate research assistants over the summer
- compensate participants who take part in our focus groups, surveys, and field experiments
- pay for gift cards to thank our instructors or community leaders who help us implement our behavior change initiatives in their classrooms or neighborhoods
- cover the fees of open-access journals so that the research articles describing our behavior change initiatives are freely available for everyone, once our research is published.
As you can see, most of the money donated to the Brauer Group Lab is redistributed to the community, either in form of payments for individual members of the community or in form of publication fees so that our research is accessible to all members of the community.
You can follow us on social media to stay up-to-date on our latest research publications and presentations: