Skip to main content
- Students will develop a broad understanding of the field of Psychology.
- Students will develop a deep understanding of the theory and literature combined with critical thinking skills.
- Students will develop a proficiency in experimental design and statistical analyses relevant to psychological research.
- Students will acquire expertise in the communication of experimental findings.
- Clinical students will receive broad training in the theory and practice of clinical psychology.